Sunday, April 23, 2006

Frustration


Life is so sad sometimes!! Maybe i'm feeling that coz i'm goin back 2 Karad tday-jus 4 d sake of sme dumb ENT clinics. Well d entire week i was here, i really felt that things hav changed so drastically in Pune. My friends lives r so so very different now. One of my close friends jus came frm bangalore 4 jus a week after a long year n still some of our friends dint come n meet us. It really ticked me off. Well I feel that this was bound to happen. I was d one whos left Pune 4 education. N to top it all i'm doing something which only Kartik(d one frm Bangalore) is doin. All of my friends here r doin Engineering n so our steams r also so drastically different. Next yr these guys will becom graduates n i will still b studyin-that is frustrating-de r giving GRE dis yr so by d end of 2007 i guess all of dem will fly off n i will still b slogging it out in MBBS. But i shud not crib-it was MY own decision 2 do medicine-i wasnt forced 2 do it. So i should not complain, i guess- but i just cant help it!!! To top it all Karad sure isn't that exciting. Its all that Pune isn't. The most irritating part is d narrow-minded attitude of d people der. its just a matter of 2 more years. I sure hope i can get intership here in Pune. I must study 4 that-n even that isn't working 4 me now-i just cant seem 2 sit down n study. but i must-i have no option. So all d best Raunak .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home